The Easter Experience Small Group Kit
Out of stock
We are out of stock of our Easter Experience Small Group study. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. While we are out of stock of our physical Small Group Study for this title, you can access our teaching material through our streaming site, Reveal.Tv. You can create your own Easter Experience Small Group Study by streaming our series from Reveal.Tv and purchasing an Easter Experience Leader’s Guide and however many needed Easter Experience Journals.
What if what happened then changes everything now?
Once you experience the story of Easter, absolutely everything in your life changes.
A unique, DVD-driven small group study, The Easter Experience brings the passion and resurrection of Jesus to life through dramatic storytelling and challenging teaching done in a highly cinematic style. Through these in-depth teachings, your small group will grow spiritually, bonding with each other as well as with the eternal message of Easter.
The Easter Experience Small Group Kit includes one copy of the Easter Experience Series and one copy of the Easter Experience Leader’s Guide:
- 6 thirty-minute video episodes on two DVDs with the following episodes:
- My Life Has A Purpose (24 minutes): Jesus came not to be served, but to serve. Witness Jesus with his disciples at the Last Supper as He teaches by example that our life purpose is found in serving others.
- My Life Can Change (29 minutes): In Jesus’ darkest hour, two of his closest friends turned their backs on him. Through the betrayals of Peter and Judas, we discover that in response to our sin we have the choice of repentance and life or despair and death.
- My Pain Is Understood (24 minutes): The journey to the cross was marked by betrayal, abuse, humiliation, loneliness, and agonizing pain. “Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted.” (Hebrews 2:18 NIV)
- My Life Has A Plan (22 minutes): Imagine the thoughts and emotions of Mother Mary as she witnessed Jesus’ journey on the road to Golgotha. Watch as she struggles to reconcile giving birth to the Son of God with the scene of His imminent death. Did God really have a plan for her life? What of the life of her perfect, precious Son?
- I Have The Promise of Eternal Life (27 minutes): The heart of the gospel message is powerfully presented as we experience the crucifixion and death of Christ. Through the interaction between Jesus and the thief on the cross, we find ourselves in Jesus’ plan of salvation.
- I Have A Hope That Never Dies (27 minutes): Mary Magdalene’s miraculous experience at the tomb of Jesus is filled with a new message of hope and the promise of eternal life. Through her story, we rejoice in the reality that nothing can ever take from us the hope we have in Christ.
- Bonus DVD featuring leader training, music videos, promotional trailers, and behind-the-scenes footage
- One copy of the Leader’s Guide with discussion questions for 6 sessions